Table of Contents
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Apple Cider Vinegar and pH Balance
- Apple Cider Vinegar Books
- Apple Cider Vinegar History (Part 2)
- Bitter Taste and Sometimes Exceedingly Acidic
- How to Make ACV at Home
- Usda Breakdown of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vitamin and Mineral Content of ACV
- Warnings and Caveats
- Acid Reflux
- ACV and Baking Soda
- ACV and Breastfeeding
- ACV and Medication Interactions
- ACV and Potassium
- ACV and Pregnancy
- ACV and Probiotics
- ACV and Tap Water
- ACV Chasers
- ACV Gargle
- ACV Rash
- ACV Vs. Other Types of Vinegar
- Additional Comments
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Children
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Probiotics
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Refrigeration
- Apple Cider Vinegar as Panacea
- Apple Cider Vinegar Contraindications
- Apple Cider Vinegar Soak
- Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets
- Apple Cider Vinegar Tips
- Apple Cider Vinegar With the Mother
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Baking Soda Note -- Very Important!
- Best Time to Take Apple Cider Vinegar
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Brands of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Breast Reduction
- Buying Apple Cider Vinegar
- Canker Sores
- Children and Infants
- Circulation Issues
- Clean Burn Marks Off Pots and Pans
- Colds and Flu
- Cough, Chronic
- Cuticle Pain
- Dental Enamel Issues
- Drink ACV Without Ruining Your Dental Enamel
- Ear Infections
- European Conversions
- Flus and Colds
- Food Poisoning
- Foot Health
- Foul Smelling Stools
- Fountain of Youth
- Gall Bladder Issues
- General Feedback
- General Health Tonic
- Hair and Scalp (Dandruff, Sd)
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair Growth
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headache and Migraine Cures
- Heart Pain
- Hiatel Hernia
- High Cholesterol
- How to Make ACV at Home
- How to Travel With Your Remedies
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Inhaling Method
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Iodine Depletion
- Joint Pain
- Laundry Tips
- Liquid Vs. Pills
- Local Apple Cider Vinegar
- Long Term Side Effects
- Making Apple Cider Vinegar
- Maximum Apple Cider Vinegar Dosages
- Menstruation, Slow a Strong Period
- Multiple Cures Reported
- Nail Fungus
- Nausea, Seasickness, and Hangovers
- Nummular Eczema
- Oily Skin
- Overall Health
- Pimples (Impending)
- Refrigeration of ACV
- Sinus Infections and Sinusitis
- Skin Rash
- Skin, Pale
- Sore Throat
- Storing Apple Cider Vinegar
- Ted's Remedies
- Triglyceride Levels
- Varicose Veins
- Website Articles
- Weight Loss
- Where to Buy
- Yeast Infections
Last Modified on Mar 03, 2014<< Continued from page 28
Multiple Cures Reported
[YEA] 06/03/2007: Mike from Summerville, South Carolina: "i just stumbled on your web and thought i would share with you.ive been doing organic acv for about 4 years.shared it with my friends and family and here are some of the cures...cross my heart! 2 cases of boils.1 of athletes feet.1 infected finger nail due to a schrimp stick and this lady had been on antibiotics for 2 weeks with surgery 3 days away. i told her husband she would cancel the surgery if she applied acv on the wound through out the day.and she did! 1case brown recluse spider bight.1 case possumm bight.1 case outer ear infection.numerous cases of colds.external or internal acv is worth its weight in gold. truth"
[YEA] 05/02/2007: Therese from Belleville, Illinois, USA: "My children and I have been sick for over a month. Nasal congestion, constant coughting until vomitting. Nothing the Dr. gave us was helping. My dear mother in law told me to try:
8 oz warm water
2 teaspoons ACV
2 teaspoons Honey
The first day I tried it and it brought up and out a very nasty brown mucus, and shortly after I started to feel better, and able to breath without coughing. The second day I noticed my acne was clearing up. The kids are not fond of the taste but they will drink it because they feel much better!"
[YEA] 04/10/2007: Cynthia from Dallas, TX: "At 50, Apple cider vinegar has given me my life back. I am hypothyroid and cannot take medication for it. I started by going totally organic and then added the apple cider vinegar. So far I no longer have:
Restless leg syndrome
The need to get up 3 times a night to use the restroom.
I have so much energy now and my head is clear. I am curious to see what my thyroid levels are at now."
[YEA] 04/10/2007: Maria from Bristol, United Kingdom: "Following your advice about searching online for raw ACV with mother, I found a company called Ostlers, in Barnstaple, Devon, UK (ostlerscidermill.co.uk) and and was able to purchase directly from them. I find it very palatable, less acidic than the one I had been using previously. I have been taking it regularly twice a day and feel much more energetic, my skin is softer and my hair is less greasy. It is a wonderful thing! I recommended ACV to my sister who was on the verge of having diabetes and within two weeks her sugar levels returned to normal as well as her cholesterol levels. Thank you very much for this site and your advice. Maria"
[YEA] 04/07/2007: Susie from Phoenix, Arizona: "My husband and I went to see my mom whom I hadn't seen in years anyway she looked the same! Very youthful positive and joyful! I had a stomach ache(we had gone to a restaurant with super spicy food) anyway my mommmy showed me ACV and had me take 1 tsp. with some juice my cramping almost immediately went away and so now my husband and I were on a mission! First of all I've noticed that ACV is in almost all of these testimonials. Of course something that's biblical is what our bodies need??? So my thinning hair is not thinning anymore I put the ACV in my hair I spray it on my body in the shower leave it on for fresh looking skin, and then I drink it, I noticed it almost immediately flattens my tum tum. God is truly amazing! I can't wait to see him to thank him for so many things but you bet ACV will be on my long list! Susie in Phoenix, Az."
[YEA] 04/01/2007: Maisha from San Francisco Bay Area, California: "I hope yu have a few minutes to read thru this. I've tried to keep it brief, but that's just not possible when praising ACV! There are NUMEROUS instances where ACV came to the rescue!!
1) I discovered ACV when my stomach ulcer was SO bad, every breath hurt, smoking just burned my stomach and, after eating, pain was constant. I was drinking liquid antacid straight from the bottle every few minutes.
A vegan friend told me that stuff was WORSE for me than the ulcer. He fixed an 8 oz glass of water with equal parts of ACV and honey (2 Tbs each; more honey if needed). By the time I took the THIRD swallow, I could feel the pain and pressure lessening like bubbles bursting inside. I started making it by the gallon (1/2 Cup ACV, 1/2 Cup honey and fill jug with water). Keep it in the fridge and shake before serving. I drank a glassful 30 minutes after EACH meal. In LESS than a month, I was symptom free and have had no problem since. I still smoke, I eat any/everything I want and no problems. I've fixed it for many, many people with acid reflux, chronic indigestion and diverticulitis. Every one of them was able to get off prescription meds within 3-4 weeks. (There's an additional regimen for curing diverticulitis. I'll send it in another time).
I started reading about ACV and found it balances Ph: if you're too acidic, it makes yu more alkaline and vice-versa.
2) ACV also cuts mucous. My son and I both had frequent sinus colds and bad seasonal sinus allergies. When I read that dairy creates mucous (a fertile bed for all manner of "nasties"), I took both of us OFF milk. (He was only 2 so I had to make sure he got enough calcium from other sources.) We drank ACV with honey 3-4 times a day. We both got to where we preferred it to just plain water. It's also a great thirst quencher. Our colds were cut by at least 1/2 in frequency and severity; our allergies all but disappeared. It helps if the honey is from LOCAL bees; it helps build your resistance to pollens in your area.
3) A few years later I had stopped drinking the ACV/honey drink and got pneumonia. When the doctor told me I had to go in the hospital, I could not go. He said if I didn't, I could die. He gave me a huge dose of antibiotics and said to return in 48 hours; if I was still as congested, he would have to insist on hospitalization. I went home and drank a glass of the ACV w/honey EVERY hour. I also put enough ACV to cover the bottom of a small saucepan and heated it very slowly. When it started to steam, I inhaled the fumes. Believe me, it burns wherever there's congestion and made me cough like crazy. (Keep eyes closed, it stings.) After about 8-9 minutes of coughing, I could actually lie flat without feeling like I was drowning and slept like a baby for the first time all week. I repeated inhaling the steam 2 more times over the 48 hour period. When I returned to the doctor 2 days later he said, after listening to my lungs, "If I didn't KNOW yu had pneumonia, I wouldn't be able to tell right now." He was blown away!
4) Put 8 oz of ACV in your bath water and soak to relieve aching muscles, remove dead skin on feet just by rubbing, refresh skin all over, etc. No, yu won't smell like a salad afterwards. As soon as yu dry off the smell evaporates.
5) For healthy, shiny hair: pour 1/2 Cup ACV thru freshly-washed hair. Do not rinse it out.
6) For bruises: soak a cotton ball or gauze pad in ACV and apply to bruise with adhesive tape. Re-wet with ACV whenever it dries. Bruise noticeably diminishes in size overnight.
7) For insect bites: I suffered from horrible allergic reactions to mosquito bites as a child. I was bitten by a spider a few years ago and also had a bee sting that same summer. Within seconds, the swelling and pain was traveling up the leg/arm. I poured ACV in a bowl and soaked the bitten area. The swelling and pain/itch lessened IMMEDIATELY!
8) For sun burn: Put 8 ozs of ACV in tepid bath water (NOT HOT water) and soak. Because it takes a few hours for the burn to reach the surface of the skin, yu may not feel it until later that evening. Best to soak as soon as yu can SEE that you're red and BEFORE yu feel it. For smaller areas or for more severe sunburn, after the bath and perhaps 2-3 times during the course of the day/evening, soak a washcloth or a dishtowel in ACV diluted with warm water. Place the compress over affected area and keep wet with the liquid. Yu can alternate the compresses with an application of Aloe Vera gel (kept in fridge, it's very cooling). The ACV relieves the burn and ALSO helps prevent peeling. It's a drag to suffer all that discomfort trying to get a tan and then end up looking like a spotted leopard from peeling.
A votre sante. (To your health)"
[YEA] 03/23/2007: Tracie from Trenton, OH: "The best ACV is Raw ACV as the pasteurizing process takes out most of what is good about it. The _____ web site should explain the difference between the two, otherwise just do a word search on google or something. I have had experience with ACV since I was a child. It was something that my great-grandmother used and passed down to each generation after her. And today, I use it with my own family. It really does help with a myriad of issues."
[YEA] 03/21/2007: Amy from Cedar Park, Texas: "i use apple cider vinegar topically for many things. so far, it has cured my teenage sons pimple out break(we now use it every night as a toner followed by coconut oil), athletes foot, fever blisters, styes, rashes, cleaned my sinks, windows(pretty much the whole house). i also started drinking it. 3 tblsp of acv in 8 oz. filtered water & 1/4 tsp baking soda everyday, 3 times a day. so far, i have lost weight, i have not been sick, i haven't suffered from allergies, i have more energy, and i noticed last week that a y shaped varicose vein is not even a connected v and it is flat (it was very much protruding before). i was pretty ecstatic about that! i am so excited by all the benefits that i tell everyone! my family jokes that i should put some in a windex bottle(they are referring to the father from the movie ''my big, fat greek wedding''. anyway, i now buy small bottles to put acv and coconut oil in. i have given these to my family, friends,& clients as samples. i write down the brands(and specify why) , & also your web site. they have all called me and asked where they can buy more. yeah! they have used it for there blemishes, those with diabetes have said it lowered their sugar levels. a couple of my clients who have eczema and psoriasis have told me they have been very impressed with the acv and coconut oil on their problem areas and for dry skin. wow!!! truly a miracle!!! i was also wondering if the 'nays' are using raw, unfiltered,organic acv? i have bought some in the past that did not work. after doing more research i had come to understand where i had gone wrong. i then bought acv and ''nutivas'' coconut oil. what a difference! oh!!!! i use the coconut oil on my woods! it's awesome!!!"
[YEA] 03/18/2007: Anne from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia: "What a great page! I am taking one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar morning and night - mixed in half a glass of water with the vitamins I take at breakfast and with the evening meal. For many years I have taken vitamins as a person with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and many other ailments. However, my nails have always been atrocious (an indication that I am still missing out on a complete balance). So I spoke to a naturopath and named all the vitamins as well as the prescribed medications I have to take for the FM/CFS. She suggested ACV as wll as my aforementioned regime. She said that it sounded as if the prescription medicines were getting in the way of the full benefits I should be experiencing from the vitamins. Now that I've been taking ACV for a couple of weeks (plus vitamins and prescriptions) I'm feeling better than ever before - MUCH more energy, MUCH more on the ball in general. Having now read about dental concerns Iintend to drink my ACV mix with a straw to avoid it touching my teeth!"
[YEA] 03/10/2007: Javier from Miami, Florida: "My name is Javier, from Miami Florida, I discover your Website by searching the web, and I have been reading a lot about it. I have acid reflux since 15 years ago, and I always try to stop taking Prilosec, lately I don't feel Prilosec have no more effect in my body and I also use Tums, I try ACV two tablespoons and 2 of honey in a half glass of water after breakfast and after dinner, and it really works, I still can't believe it. I had acid reflux, heartburn, arrythmia caused by chest pain over night, and now it is incredible, I have no symptoms, I sleep better, and also I have loose 6 pound in 10 days, I found out I feel less tired myself, the pain in my legs is gone, my throat has no acid or sour taste in the morning, I am very happy, Thanks again."
[YEA] 03/03/2007: Bridie from Hackettstown, NJ: "I just had to write. I tried the Apple Cider Vinegar after reading all the ailments that it cures and the testimonials that you have on your website. I was a little skeptical at first, but I have to tell you that I am a firm believer now. I suffer from allergies, sinus infections, candida, heartburn from hiatal hernia. No longer do I suffer from these ailments. I use to take allergy medicine daily. No more!!!! What a blessing to find something that works. And the added benefit from the Apple Cider Vinegar is I have so much energy and my skin looks beautiful. Thank You."
[YEA] 02/06/2007: Kim from Westport, MA: "My dermatitis skin rash disappeared in 24-48 hours using ACV. I read your site about using apple cider vinegar, the testimonials is what made me start to use it. So I purchased Heinz apple cider vinegar and began drinking 2 tbls in green tea 3 times a day for two days now, and applied topically the vinegar to the affected area and low and behold my skin is smooth to the touch no scales or chapped skin left. I am so amazed! I also notice a boost in energy and an overall sense of well being. I will purchase the'[organic] version from the health food store so that I receive the whole benefits, but in the short time I have been using this, its just short of a miracle! If you live with something for years and have tried everything and I mean everything to no avail, and something simple and over the counter (Apple cider vinegar) comes along you try it at least once...and for me the taste isn't too strong, its so worth it! I will keep drinking it and I will also apply some of the other stuff I have read on her like the blackstrap molasses! Thanks Earth Clinic for being here!"Replies
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] 04/23/2011: Crusinnj from Old Bridge, Usa replies: "I have Diverticulitus.. And tonight I tried something different. Normally the doctor puts me on Cipro 500 mgs but I tried the following
1) Fresh Ginger made tea with honey
2) Apple Cider Vinegar with honey in water as written by others in this post
3) MSM 1 tbp twice tonight so far.. any excess the body releases via the urine.
So far all the pain is gone with the only residue being red in my stool. Again, I came down with this today 11 hours ago and it was getting bad until I started trying the above.
I will keep you posted on the progress but so far so good."
04/24/2011: Helen from New York replies: "I had good luck with sea salt in warm water at the first sign of diverticulosis."
[YEA] 02/01/2007: Sukie from Lake Los Angeles, CA: "My boyfriend recently told me about Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with apple juice as a cure for sore throat, colds etc... I remember hearing about ACV in the 70's for weight loss but never knew how to take it. I did some research and found this site and decided to try it. I AM CONVINCED THAT ACV IS A MIRACLE CURE!! Remember the old adage "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"? Well I thought it can't hurt so I started drinking 2 t. of ACV with 6 oz. apple juice twice a day, 5 days ago. I have increased energy, decreased appetite and for the first time in 10 years I did not get a menstrual migraine with my period this morning. I've been taking Maxalt at least twice a month for years for hormonal migraines and did not need it today. That in and of itself has made me a believer. My boyfriend has also reported increased energy and general overall well being. We will continue to drink ACV daily. Thank you for this great site!"
[YEA] 01/11/2007: Krystal from Memphis, TN: "I cannot live without my' Apple Cider vinegar. 3 months ago, the doctor tried to put me on blood pressure medicine, but I refuse to take man made medicines; I just don't believe in using them, but since I have been taking ACV, I have not had any problems with my blood pressure. At all. I take taekwond and I use to feel so tired and out of breath. My heart would race and I would get light headed, but not any more. I am 35 and strong as an ox! I also use it as a rinse in my hair. It makes my hair soft and it looks and feels clean. I've also noticed that my hair seems to grow faster since I've been using it as well. I use it on my body and my face. My face is clean, shiny and smooth. I use to break out, pimple here, pimple there, dark spot here, dark spot there! Guess what! There is nothing on my face now! My skin is clear and beautiful! I use it in my bath! Oh my! Ii cleanse my body so good and helps my dry skin. I soak in it once a week. It is awesome! I also drink ACV with Honey everyday and I feel great! I've thrown out all of my man made body products. I emptied a spray bottle that had a well known body spray from a "secret" company and filled the bottle with ACV and half with water. I spray it on my body after taking my shower at night and I took a jar that included facial cleansing pad and a solution and pour that stuff out and added ACV full strength along with clean facial cleansing pads and I cleans my face with that every other night. Everyone thought I was going over board until they saw what it does for me, now my family can't get enough of it! I love it! I love it! I love it!"
[YEA] 11/27/2006: Glenda from Coos Bay, OR: "Apple Cider Vineger cured lower back pain, acid reflux, haven't had a migraine in awhile either. I started taking'[ACV] to lose weight hoping it would help me because I also take thyroid pills for an underactive thyroid. I've lost over 20 pounds and have gotten back into some old clothes I could no longer wear so I'm sold on this stuff. I drink 2 Tablespoons in all kinds of herbal teas up to 3 times a day. Most times it's only twice a day but I try for 3. I think it's wonderful. I use any flavor of herbal teas, a tablespoon of raw organic honey, a slice of ginger (without the skin) and a small chunk of lemon and the ACV. It's really easier to get used to that way. After the first couple of days I didn't want coffee in the morning anymore and didn't even crave it. One day I thought to myself: I'd sure like a cup of coffee. So I made some, took three swallows and it didn't even taste good, so now I don't drink coffee anymore! yayyyyyy!
I also use it in my dogs' water each day. 1 teaspoon per 15 llbs of dog. I also use it as an ear wash for my little pekingese and it has helped her with an ear problem. My big Chow Chow has discoid lupus and was losing all the black on his nose and it started to affect his eyelids. Since I've been using ACV in his water and applying emu oil to his nose, it actually looks like it's getting better and the black is crawling back up! Double Yayyyyy!"